As a Developer for our Lending Underwriting Application, you must possess very strong expertise and knowledge with algorithm design and development. We are in growth mode and looking for a talented software engineer who is comfortable designing and participating in product architecture as well as understanding and clarifying requirements and implementing efficient software design.
-Familiar w/ web services
-Test driven development
-Development provide remote; remote debugging experience
-Code managed in external repository
-Expertise development algorithms
-Strong Command of System Level Java Programming
-Ability to create complex algorithms
-Working with various Storage protocols, a networking background is also very relevant: TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, ISCSI, SAS, SATA, SCSI, etc.
-Strong understanding of Threading, Thread Pools and Multi-Threaded programming techniques
-Any Enterprise Level Storage, Server, or DataCenter Product Development experience (bonus)
In particular, we are looking for the following qualifications in the candidates:
- CVS (from w/in Eclipse)
- JUnit / Test-infected development
- Basic OOP (classes, interfaces, inheritance, properties, methods)
- Public/Private/Protected & hacking via overriding methods
- Property change listeners
- IO & NIO
3. Threads & Collections
- Java 5 concurrency API
- Job queues (producer/consumer)
- Collections and time complexities.
4. Frameworks, Libraries and Others
- XML, HTML, CSS
- Spring framework and Hibernate
- Itext and other Java PDF libraries
- Struts, JSPs and Servlets
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL.
Code Java libraries and OO concepts
PostgreSQL, Mysql, Multi-Threading
Expertise in uml, software modelling
Development provide remote; remote debugging experience
Code managed in external repository (GIT)
3-5+ years experience with IT development
We THANK all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted.
Skills: design, debugging, producer, pdf, servlets