I'm looking for someone to make researches and collect data.
The job is mainly to search in Google.com and some business directories, sort the sites using specific criteria I give you and collect the needed information from the website
- Excellent English
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience
- Ability to sort data
- Ability to recognise the right data following instructions
- Google adwords account and ability to work with the tools there (optional)
The job is 20-30 hours a week for the first few weeks, then according to the results I will decide whether to increase, keep or decrease the hours.
When you apply:
- Don't write novels. Include brief info about you and why you are the right candidate. Some bullet points, some previous experience example, etc. Everything counts
- Start the application with the phrase "Thunder up". This way I know you've read the whole description. If you don't include the phrase, you will not be hired for sure.
- Guess your speed. That means you have to tell me how many sites you can collect data from in an hour. It's simple data like contact information.
- Don't lie
If I hire you and you do your job well, there is going to be long-lasting collaboration. That means you have found and collected useful data with a good speed.
Skills: research, data-collection, english