***READ CAREFULLY – CANNED APPLICATIONS WILL BE IGNORED!!!!
Our website has a manual google penalty for about 7000 unnatural links arising from about 2000 domains, built by an seo company against our knowledge. These links require prompt manual removal.
We shall provide the successful candidate the full list of offending URLs and your task will be:
1. Accurately source and document in the same spreadsheet contact details for each listed domain, such as email addresses, contact form links, privateguard whois emails or hosting provider details if necessary (If the WHOIS info is not accurate for a .com, then the domain can be recalled from the owner. If a spammy blog is on wordpress.com, blogspot.com or similar sites, it can be removed as well).
2. Reach out to each and every webmaster up to three times, every three days until links are removed, using templates supplied by us, by including examples of all links in their domains to our site, requesting removal.
3. Take manual screenshots of EVERY email sent and received, EVERY contact form submitted, and EVERY abuse complaint to relevant hosting providers.
4. Include ALL such screenshots in a publicly shared google doc in chronological order of link removal efforts.
5. Accurately check each link to see if it's been removed or not (regardless of whether or not you get favored with responses) and document in the same spreadsheet.
6. Provide us with the final spreadsheets (screenshots proving manual reachout efforts to webmasters and similar), and public google doc spreadsheet detailing all the links with a column indicating removed Y/N, accurately, starting with all removed links. Indicate at the bottom a % of total links targeted vs total links removed, to support demonstrating your results.
Proven experience with these tasks is preferred but not essential. This will require a lot of manual work and attention to detail. To be considered you must demonstrate that you have read and understood the abovementioned criteria.
Payment will ONLY be released once the final deliverable is provided, fully, and checked for accuracy. For example we will audit stated removed links and if we find evidence of remaining links where the document states otherwise we will not pay. Naturally, it's impossible to remove every link, but you must prove via screenshots every effort to remove such links.