I am looking for Devops Engineers with expertise in the following,
1. Linux Systems Administration
2. Database Administration - MySQL/ Postgres (Installation, Configuration, Optimizing Database etc.)
3. Web Server Administration - Apache, Nginx
4. Performance Tuning and Optimization - System Parameters, Application Optimization
5. Scripting Knowledge - Bash, Python, Perl etc.
6. AWS Technologies - EC2, S3, Autoscaling etc.
7. Configuration Management - Chef/Puppet
8. Monitoring - Setting up alerts, being on call, addressing the issues with SLAs
If you are a good performer, this is going to be a long term opportunity with a continuous stream of work.
Initcron is a niche System Integrator and Consulting firm based in India with presence in US. We have a virtual team which is spread across continents with client base mainly in US, Europe and India. We are a Consulting Partner with Amazon Web Services. We have expertise on Cloud Computing, Devops, Building highly scalable, fault tolerant, secure and high available infrastructures on cloud, Building and Managing Big Data Infrastructures, Automation and Orchestration with Chef/Puppet, Ironfan, Vagrant etc.
Some of the Tools and Technologies we have practically used and implemented are,
EC2, S3, RDS, Autoscaling, Cloudwatch, Cloudformation, Route53, Cloudfront, Spot Instances, Scalr, Rightscale, Chef, Puppet, Git, Apache, Nginx, Cherokee, Varnish, MySQL, Percona DB, Tungstern, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Cassandra, NFS, GlusterFS, Linux Servers, Suse Studio, Vagrant, OpenVZ, KVM, Xen, Eucalyptus, Openstack, Bash, Python, Ruby on Rails, LAMP, Joomla, Drupal, Django, Pylons, Turbogears, Web2py, Hadoop, Hbase, Zookeeper, Kafka, Oozie, Pig, Solr.
If this all sounds exciting and a good opportunity to you, please revert back with the following,
1. Your email, a soft copy of your resume and a brief description of your projects
2. Your self analysis of the above skills, each with rating between 0-5
3. Your availability - No. of hours per week as well as what times you are generally online
4. Your contacts: email, skype etc.
Founder and Principal Consultant,
Skills: linux, administration, apache, management, puppet, amazon, varnish, nfs, kvm, xen, analysis