I am seeking a drupal developer to conduct development work on an equity investment crowdfunding website to connect investors and entrepreneurs and to provide a platform from which the entire equity investment deals can be executed online.
The site has two primary users:
1. entrepreneurs come to advertise their company and seek funding in exchange for equity investment
a. email powerpoints/legal documentation/excel spreadsheets/supporting documents to me (I manually decide which ones get uploaded to a secure deal room)
b. hold/organize conference calls
2. angel investors would come to the site, be able to sort companies, browse companies, vote on companies and choose which companies to invest in
a. order sample product
b. view and sign legal documents (docusign)
c. transfer/wire/email funds from $2000-$200,000 to entrepreneur (secure, protected)
Functionality should include;
• 3 Secure Login pathways (entrepreneur, investor and admin) with entrepeneur/investor login via social media (linked in/facebook) or via custom account –automatically qualify based on answer to questions
• Entrepreneur can fill in details about company and valuation and send corporate documents to website admin. (Who manually chooses which companies/deals get uploaded to a secure deal room on the website)
• Investor can log onto the site, sort companies by Sector/Industry and Entrepreneurs by Gender and view materials that have been uploaded in deal room, investor can order samples from entrepreneur, investor can attend conference calls and post private questions to entrepreneur
• If Investor wants to proceed with making an equity investment they can execute every part of the transaction online including document signing (docusign), and wire transfer or email PMT (note: amounts will be from $2000 up to $200,000)
o Investors are able to put in the dollar amount they want to invest (with a minimum set for each deal) and there is a calculator that indicates how many shares they will receive
• Security of site is paramount: banking information, confidential legal documents, etc.