IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't ask for upfront payments and don't apply this job if you do not meet the EXACT qualifications asked! Spammers will be reported to oDesk immediately!
What does the application have to do?
1. The application need to spider first all the categories and the pages within the categories. It need to store the page urls and the member name in a database.
2. Then the application needs to open each page url and open the email popup. Fill out the email form, bypass the captcha and hit the send button.
3. The application must store the member names it has already done so we do not email the members twice if they have multiple pages.
4. Furthermore the script should be able to use random proxies.
5. It need to show statistics of the amount of members sent, amount still sending.
6. It should have a test mode. So we can send a test email to see if it works before sending all members emails.
More information will be given upon job interview.
Skills: captcha, visual-c++