Will Hire 10 Contractors
We are creating an emergency preparedness website, so almost all articles and information on the website will be "how to" and "you need to" , "checklist" in topic. There is nothing here that needs to be re-invented or written creatively. This is a very detail specific and important topic to get right with proper English.
We are looking for several contractors who have extensive experience in providing articles on deadlines. We would like each contractor to provide at 15-30 articles per week or more on their specific assigned topic. It is your responsibility to make sure you are not duplicating your article topics and that the articles make sense if read in a sequence or together if someone reads only your category. You are welcome to submit a list of article titles for approval before you re-write them but either way if you submit 'junk articles' they will not be paid.
Examples of some of the topics: (some topics with be broken down further for multiple contractors)
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Food Storage
- Water Storage
- Solar panels
- Bug Out
- Community Role
-Survival Skills and Supplies
As you can see and imagine, many of these topics somewhat overlap, but that's okay, when you are assigned a topic, stick to your topic as if a reader would not have all those other specific items to review, but was reading your article to get their info. I will of course reference other topics for specific items addressed.
What To Do:
- Apply to job.
--Include the word "disaster" in your first line.
--Provide Quote for 15 re-written, spun articles of no less than 800 words (budget is placeholder)
--Advise which topic you'd like to be assigned. If you have article ideas you'd like to find, list them
You will be given a list of websites to go to to find topics, you can also find yourself, you will then locate the directions, instruction, the "how to's" etc on that topic (many times right there on that site).
- Spin your article
- Make use of "headline" styles in the article using bold font and larger fonts to seperate article into easy to ready paragraphs/information groups
- Find at least one photo to accompany your article, list it's photo credit
- Run it through a copyspace checker!!!! This is a must!!! It must pass.
- Save the information in a word file titled the name of the article
- put the article on your excel report showing the name of the article, the number of words, list of other sub-categories it could apply to other than your overall main topic, and the website (with direct link) where you found your information
-Keep each week grouped together so its easy to see how many articles you've turned in
- $$$$ - Have a spot for how much we owe you beside each article, and which have been paid. This is how we will do the weekly payment so keep it straight!
- Thursday through Wednesday - Submit your articles with photo labeled as "article name-Photo"
-Submit your report no later than Thursday for all articles submitted during the previous Thurs-Wed work week.
How Will You Be Paid :
We will review each contractors report Friday and Saturday and submit payment owed on Sunday for all submitted articles that:
1) Makes Sense to your topic
2) Pass our own copyspace checker
3) Are correct in their information (we will check the link to make sure no mistakes made in rewrite...no incorrect information can be passed along on this topic)
4) Are written in plain and correct English
5) Make use of headlines through the use of "bold" and "larger font" text to easily distinguish the portions of the article
6) Has at least one photo submitted with photo credit listed
As we are doing a lot of articles and almost all content is already there for you on the web, keep you prices very simple please. Cost will be the #1 deciding factor due to the overall volume and #2 will be your contractor score, #3 will be your experience.
Good luck and thanks in advance for applying.