We've done serious competitive analysis and feel we have the skills and there is a great need to bring to market a better product than many of the competition in the weight loss/diet/six pack abs market.
Some of the sites out there are beyonddiet.com, http://sixpackshortcuts.com/ , http://www.eathealthysecrets.com/traffic.php and others.
The opportunity we see is 100x that of the language market and is an area we have been part of (fitness, nutrition, etc.) for over 10 years, so it makes it even easier to lead.
With that said, we are now hiring a project manager for this.
Could you help with a few answers:
1) We need to evaluate individuals for site design (e.g. we'll outsource and you'll manage). What is a site design you've managed before or one you've done yourself? Site/blog/etc.?
2) We need to evaluate trainers to help finish the videos and content who you would be managing and coordinating with. What would be some questions you would ask trainers and how would you go about contacting them and negotiating prices, hiring, ensuring work is done timely (e.g. videos, pdf, etc.)
3) What personal experience do you have with diet, weight loss, exercise, nutrition?
4) How passionate are you about the topic of health and nutrition, fitness, working out in general?
5) If you're not that knowledgeable, we have many resources you could use; what would you think would be a good way to get up to speed while still finishing the projects, site, content for our product?
6) What is your personal philosophy on the method to have a fit, muscular and healthy body?
Skills: marketing, analysis, design, facebook