We at Romacoma are currently looking for contractors who can do website design work for out clients.
In need of someone who can give good advice with regard to themes. Would like them to take a look at logos and designs and use them to simply select themes (mostly free ones from WP repository) that match well with those materials.
Also, I want someone who can
1. intelligently and creatively absorb and process the information we have from the consultative analysis about what a website is all about
2. review a currently used site if the client has one
3. take what you has learned to select a great ecommerce theme for wordpress that can be used to create the site.
* Requirements for the Theme you select:
- It must be fast. (By now, we know that means loading in less than 3 seconds)
- It must be secure and not contain any malicious code.
- It must work perfectly well out of the box and not conflict with any plugins we're likely to use
- It must be e-commerce ready and Responsive
* Non-requirements, but nice things:
- It would be ideal if the theme is built using Twitter Bootstrap
- If not Bootstrap, then some kind of grid system
- The more W3C compliant, the better
* More requirements:
- It must be mobile ready
- It must have good marks in accessibility or usability
Would like for you to remain available over a long duration of time and will contact you occasionally to repeat this task. Please be ready to respond to messages within 24 hrs.
No upfront payments please.