Looking for a dedicated assistant. You will be responsible for finance tracking and management, content writing, article and ad posting, answering calls, scheduling, basic administrative tasks, both personal and professional.
- Project Manager duties. A task list will be delegated to you with firm deadlines.
- knowledge and a desire to work in the film industry is highly preferable.
- Track record of successful marketing strategies is preferred.
- Weekly financial and spending reports are to submitted.
- Must be proficient at posting and maintaining web ads.
-You will be working for an accredited film maker with a successful record of theatrically released films.
- MY TASKS must become your FIRST PRIORITY. If you are already overwhelmed with jobs, this is not for you.
- Be an effective English communicator. You will be working with high level executives on a daily basis and there is no room for error.
- You will work across several business platforms.
Please reply with a brief paragraph about what makes you the right candidate. I would like to see article samples as well.
Skills: film, office-administration, finance, management, marketing, english