I've recently had the opportunity to know Bible/God, and I would like to find someone to come to work with me helping to keep me organized at studying the bible and to know more about God.
This would probably start out as a bible summary writing role, with an initial set of bible projects that will require more time (getting to know God more for me). I am new to bible and God and not a Christian or Catholic yet. So there will be some bible education needed, but after I get more familiar with, the future projects will be much smoother.
I'm looking for someone who:
1) Is highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and serious about preaching for those who don't know God/Bible yet.
2) Enjoys working with people who don't know God or not Christen yet.
3) Has the passion about God/Bible and preaching to people.
4) Doesn't take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended at all. Stays objective and likes to always use logic to make decisions.
5) Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you like to take responsibility, and your main focus is always delivering results.
I really am looking for someone who knows the details about Bible, and could elaborate to people who is searching for answers. If you are that kind of a person, please reply back with first sentence being a great verses from the bible, then, we know you're serious and would like to talk more in detail with you.