FreePBX 220.127.116.11 recording issue
Problem with the recording:
1. Wav file is big and take a lot of spaces.
2. Freepbx has limitation only hold certain amount of files, we have to move the recording out every week.
3. We are expecting have 4-5 times recording in next month or 2. So we need to solve the problem.
1. Change the format to GSM which will generate smaller files.
2. Change the setting with Freepbx to increase the number of files can be hold in the freepbx instead of copy it out every week.
Note: Since this is a live system, we need Freepbx expert to solve the problem. If you know how to do it, it should not take you more than 1 hour, this is not the situation you can do the research and create the problem since 20-30 people are using the phone system every day.