We require someone who is very proficient in Corel Draw to perform both design and layout work for our own range of product boxes and labels.
The job will entail.
1. Designing items from scratch and pitching your ideas.
2. Designing items from mockups and layouts provided.
3. Converting files from .psd to fully functional .cdr
4. Changing text in .cdr files to create labels for products with slight variations.
5. Incorporating our existing brand imagery into our new product packaging.
The goods being designed for are beauty related goods. So the position would suit someone with experience using products in this niche.
The successful applicant will have
1. Strong background using Corel Draw
2. Strong background using Photoshop and Illustrator
3. An eye for detail and a strong creative streak.
4. Strong English language skills.
5. Ability to meet deadlines
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following.
1. Your background in graphic design.
2. A portfolio of previously completed works
Please ensure all responses begin with the keyword "Beryl"
About Us. We are an established company that specialises in the Beauty Goods niche market. We have developed and import a range of quality products for sale online to the Australian market.
Skills: design, english, import