We are a small software development company VeprIT, looking for a long-term cooperation with a graphic designer. Currently we develop for Mac OS and iOS. Example products we will ask for:
- application icons
- application buttons
- graphical advertisements (banners)
- web design (most probably only graphical elements)
We do not have budget for a full-time graphic designer, and are looking for an on-demand contractor. The expected workload is quite low, let's say an icon per month or even several months. More work expected in the beginning, because there is some already collected. It is expected that in most cases the work is not very urgent.
- Good graphic design skills.
- A portfolio available for review, preferably with elements suitable for GUI design.
- Experience with software graphic design is highly appreciated. Designing an application icon, for example, requires certain special skills, because it must look great in a very small size, must catch an eye.
- Familiarity with Mac OS and iOS icon and GUI design would be great.
- Web design skills (not necessarily programming, mostly graphic design).
- Because we develop mostly Mac OS software, it is desirable that the designer has a Mac computer to be able to see the final product.
First expected tasks:
- Re-design the Photo Sense application icon (see http://veprit.com/photosense/)
- Create template ad banners in several sizes from which it would be easy to quickly create a final banner of a required size, for both our applications.
Skills: design, banner