The web designer needs to follow the instructions and use the templates in most efficient and effective manner to build websites. The web designer may also need to tweak or add creativity to fulfill and satisfy the requirements of the clients. The web designer will also have to update the existing websites of clients under the company. The tasks involving this job will be both BIG (creating a website) and SMALL (doing mini updates).
We will use BaseCamp project management tools to manage our projects and will educate you to use BaseCamp to manage your projects properly (if you don’t have the knowledge of using BaseCamp already).
- Understand and Communicate in English
- Skype Account
- 6 Hours turn around response time
- Who doesn't mind doing some (10-15 minutes) work
- Don’t cheat on hours (unlimited hours will be provided)
- Who can work hard to finish all of the projects on hands as quickly as possible
- Who doesn’t mind to perform corrections as many times as clients want
1) You will need to have your own hosting for this testing procedure
2) You will need to give me your email & your Skype account upon interview
3) If hired, you will be invited to the BaseCamp project management tool to do a testing project
4) The files related to individual projects with requirements to complete each projects will be posted on BaseCamp
5) You will use oDesk Team to log in only time you work on our projects
6) You will complete every task and check and recheck to ensure that you have done a great job with the project.
7) You will also have to guarantee the beautiful appearance of the produced website consistent with template.
8) You will have to log out from oDesk team before you upload all of the files to the FTP server.
9) You will be hired once your job is near my expectation
[[JOB APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:]]
1) Your FINAL RATE for the long-term commitment
2) Your prefer softwares, your prefer technologies
3) How much time per day can you work on our projects
4) Can you follow all of the preceding procedures and requirements to work on every project
5) You must give me your email and Skype account
6) And finally, but most important you will have to be honest, trustworthy, considerate and good listener and have to log in times like 10 minutes.
7) [most important]
how long does it take you to convert (with provided content)
- I will only hire contractors with $2 to $6 rate depends on your skill set.
- For the testing project, I will only hire at $1 rate. (It will barely take 2-3 hours)
WARNING: If you don’t answer to the preceding Questions, you will not be contacted.