We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for a small manufacturer of children’s goods. Specifically, you will:
1. Handle refund requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and creating a ticket.
2. Address user issues with the items, such as quality concerns or usability questions.
3. Respond to emails regarding the product and to communication about suggestions.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for approximately 2-3 hours per day
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-facing job
3. Has a solid command of written English to reply to customers
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your inbound telephone customer service experience
2. Your availability on M-Su 8 pm PST to 7 am PST (which time periods may you be available?)
About the company
We are a leading provider of online food safety training an certfication