Job duty: Build the 3D model of an iPad accessory from scratch.
We are looking for 3D designer who can build the 3D model from scratch.
This is an iPad accessory, and we only have the design from virtualised graphic.
What contractor will provide?
- Designer shall provide 2D and 3D electronic files (e.g. DWG, STL, ...etc)
- Designer shall be able to drive AutoCAD, SolidWorks...etc
What client will provide?
- 30 pages of powerpoint showing what modification is needed from the pervious design
- specification of iPad
- specification of internal electronics (modules)
- specification of case design guideline
- specification of the major parts
Please note that we only need the 3D mode, for rendering, we do have someone else to do it.
Designer with mechanical engineering knowledge is highly preferred as we have a solenoid component which might need certain level of knowledge.
Skills: graphics, engineering, rendering, ipad, design, autodesk-autocad