Medical Typists Needed to type Medical voicemail messages into Medical Text.
Who we are:
We transcribe voicemail messages, memos, letters and other documents. The voicemail message average 1-2 minutes in length, while the other recordings are typically longer.
What we require:
1. Accurate spelling and punctuation
2. Typists that know how to follow instructions
3. Typists that can listen to voice files and accurately type what they hear
4. Speed. You don’t have to be the fastest typist, but you can’t be too slow either
5. Honesty and Integrity
6. Good References
7. A clean record, no arrests or convictions
How to get started to determine if you qualify to receive assignments from us:
The following must be done in order.
1. First read all the details at https://quicktate.zendesk.com This is referred to as our Help Desk.
2. Apply for the job on oDesk and tell us a little bit about yourself.
3. Create your typist account.
In the Phone Number field, type ODESK.
4. When you create your typist account, you are agreeing to abide by our strict confidentiality requirements and code of ethics. [If you have already created a typist account, you should log in to your account at http://typists.quicktate.com and fill out your entire profile and write "ODESK" in the Phone Number field].
5. Then, carefully review and study again all the material on our Help Desk. You will be tested on this material.
6. Then, take the test. http://tinyurl.com/qt-quiz-3-2012
7. If we like the quality of your work, and your references check out, and your ability to follow instructions, you may receive a notice that you will be offered typing assignments.
8. Log in to oDesk and change your rate to $0.01 (one cent) per hour. (Your real compensation will be paid as a Bonus). As soon as you change your pay rate to one cent per hour, we will change your maximum hours to 168/ week (24 hours x 7 days).
9. If we do not like the quality of your work, or you did not follow directions, or your references did not check out, you will not receive an email from us, but you may receive a “reject” notice through oDesk.
10. Once you have been accepted, add the appropriate contacts to Yahoo Messenger account. Again, do NOT add Yahoo Messenger contacts until you have been accepted.
11. Be sure to keep Yahoo Messenger open at all times while you are working.
12. If you receive a Yahoo Message that files are available to type, you must first make sure that you received instructions to work via oDesk. Note that we are prepared to modify the weekly hours as necessary.
13. When you want to work you will log in at http://typists.quicktate.com. Make sure you follow the instructions from the Help Desk and on the screen (regarding # of words to type, etc.)
Typists are paid .0025 per word (one-fourth of a cent). ODESK will deduct their fee of 10% FROM YOUR EARNINGS. For example, if you typed 10,000 words, this would equal $25.00. You would be paid $22.50.
Compensation is paid through oDesk as a Bonus.
There are advantages and disadvantages to typing for Quicktate.
1. If you type medium to fast, you could make more money than if your were paid hourly;
2. You can work as many or as few hours as you want;
3. You can work days, nights, mornings, and evenings - even 24 hours a day if you want;
4. You don't have to be told when you can work.... Just log in and type!
5. Quicktate can be your primary job or you can type files "in between" other jobs;
1. If you are a slow typist, you won’t earn very money money; you will only make money for the work that you do;
A. Track your hours as usual so we'll know who is working.
B. At the end of the pay period, we will prepare a report showing the number of words you typed. We will then multiply your total words by $0.0025 to determine your earnings. Odesk will then deduct the 10% oDesk fee.
C. We will then post your earnings on oDesk as a Bonus.
Skills: honesty, integrity, following, directions, good, listening, skills, typing, yahoo