Moodle Selective Release Report – Moodle/PHP/MySQL developer
We have the need for a new report to be developed for Moodle 2.3
We are using the Certificate module to send a confirmation that a student has finished a course. The certificate module is set up with selective release. What we need is better way to track what the student’s haven’t finished in a course.
What is required in the following
1) A MASTER PAGE - A teacher, manager or administrator needs to be able see a list of students in the course. This “Master” page and should look and work like the course Participates report (which is normally accessed at /user/index.php?id=COURSEID)
2) When the teacher, manager or administrator clicks on one of learner names the take to DETAIL page
3) On the DETAIL page all course activities and resources that have Selective Release/Restrict edaccess are listed and what student hasn’t completed yet should show.
We are experience eLearning developers and PHP developers but haven’t worked with developing Moodle modules. We will provide you will a GIT repository to work with and can provide development servers and selenium tests. We maybe release the work you do this as an open source module.
When you applying please include the following
1) How you plan on approaching the requirements eg will it be Moodle module or a custom report?
2) How long do you think it will take?
IN YOUR APPLICATION YOU MUST ANSWER THOSE TWO QUESTIONS