The objective of this project is to develop a front-end for our Twitter engine back-end. The front-end will allow new users to sign up to a limited-time free trial, enter their details and configure their profile. After the free trial has expired, the user will be notified via email as well as when they log in to obtain a subscription to continue using the service.
All storage and retrieval of data will be performed via API calls to the back-end, therefore consideration must be given to the number of data retrieval calls issued, as well as how the data is to be (temporarily) stored on the web server while a user is on the site.
The priorities of the project will be placed on security first and foremost, followed by flexibility and speed.
This is a staged project, and this brief will cover Stage 1 – Publicly viewable site, registration and account setup.
The developer must have extensive knowledge of OOP in PHP as well as RESTful API. Knowledge and use of GIT for versioning/progress updates is a must as well.
Outbound mail is to be done through Mandrill, therefore knowledge of the Mandrill API is required.
FULL PROJECT BRIEF IS ATTACHED.
To apply for this project you must:
- provide examples of previous PHP development work
- provide examples of previous API experience
- include an estimate of hours required to complete the project
- be available to work on this project FULL TIME (40 hours per week minimum)
- be available for a full skype interview (video) within the next 3 business days
- be prepared to accept a test project (paid)
Skills: twitter, online-payments