Hello everyone :-)
PHP EXPERT with Experience for Customize WordPress Theme Share experience?
Please ANSWER Specify questions below, otherwise YOUR reply WITHOUT answers to questions below will be deleted, so PLEASE reply with ANSWERS to the questions below?
1- Please show YOUR experience of creating CUSTOMIZED Wordpress Theme with links/files attached to YOUR REPLY?
2-Please advise ESTIMATE on how MANY HOURS it will take to customization to theme as detailed below?
3- Please SHOW/PROVIDE PHP / CODING YOU have CREATED before for WORDPRESS CUSTOMIZATION so we can see if you have REAL experience as a ZIP FILE so we can hire YOU quickly if YOU SHOW EXPERIENCE!
SHARE SAMPLE PHP / CODING you have CREATED for WORDPRESS CUSTOMIZATION?
4-When can you start the project IF awarded?
5- When do you believe you can FINISH - Complete in next 2, 3 or 5 days the THEME Customization below?
6- Do you KNOW how to DUPLICATE the PHP coding used for THEM BELOW INTO another WORDPRESS Theme Customization so you complete CHANGES to 2nd, 3rd and other themes using the SAME PHP / Coding to save hours/time and complete OTHER THEMES CUSTOMIZATION
Details of job -
I own the Private Label Rights to several WordPress templates.
Each template needs to be customized so it can be sold on WordPress theme websites.
When you have completed the template, I own the copyright to the template.
I have attached the first theme so you can see exactly what you’ll be working with. Here are the changes I’d like made:
- The duck picture will be removed and replaced by a selection of other pictures. You will select 8 other pictures.
- The picture will be the same width as the boxed area of the website. If the picture is dark, the text in the top box will be white. If the picture is light, the writing will be black.
- The background will be changed to something different than the “spider web” in the top left corner. I would like something in the top left corner, but different, so it doesn’t look like this template.
- In the Appearance menu in the WordPress dashboard, the template comes with a Widgets, Menus, and Footer option. I would like to add the other options that the default WordPress templates have, Theme Options, Background, and Header as well.
- In the Themes Option, I would like to offer the templates that are included in the zip file: 1 column, 2 column left, 2 column right, 3 column centre, 3 column right.
- Background Option – Same as the WordPress themes. Offer the ability to upload a picture or choose a colour.
- Header – Same as WordPress template Twenty Eleven, choice of 1 of 9 pictures, and the ability to upload a picture from the desktop.
- I would like the user to have the ability to select 7 different colour configurations, green (current colour), red, black, blue, purple, yellow, and brown