We are looking for a permanent part-time, Presentation Creator with research and with Power Point Design skills who can join our team and provide, compile and manage ongoing research several different industries. A portion of this work will be to update or create Power Point presentations with the data found or existing Data provided. Power Points must have a marketing flair those with some graphic design or ability to make presentations pop will be given preference.
Specifically, the tasks will include:
1. Monitor all sources of information sent out by us to our clients and potential strategic partners and prepare and maintain a daily, weekly and monthly schedule for monitoring. This maybe in Zoho but are open to suggestions.
2. Produce and update marketing information documents as required this will include powerpoint, excel, and pitch books
3. Add and tag relevant articles and update the company’s database and or Zoho account with new contact information and websites as appropriate
4. FInd financial data on companies in various industries as requested. Most information will be around the current industry trends in Valuation, recent sale amounts, trending industry growth, and competitors in industry.
5. Maintain time sheets to allow an accurate assessment of profitability
An understanding of key accounting terms like ROI, valuation, VC funding, is desirable, but not essential. More important is a keen mind and the ability to read, disseminate, summarize and organize information found about the industry.
How to apply
Along with your cover letter, please prepare a power point document which has statistics on the trend in the market on IT companies that have no established profit but a current market valuation of over 50 million. For example Instagram, Spotify, or submit a similar document that you have already created (need not regard the financial industry).
About the company
We are a PE fund that assists foreign investors get a Green Card in exchange for their investment in a US based company.
Skills: research, marketing, design