We're looking for a contractor to join our growing team in building stronger relationships with existing users and to grow our user base.
We currently have approx. 8700 registered users on eLumit.com, consisting largely of architects, lighting designers, and interior designers. The goal of the project is to enrich current relationships with our existing users and to introduce eLumit.com to new users through a combination of phone calls and emails.
The use and registration of the elumit.com is free, so your 'sales' goal won't be for any amount, but rather measured by increased user registrations and activity. The three types of calls to start will be the following:
1. Survey/Feedback - Call existing users and get feedback on our search and other free services.
2. Support - Field questions from users about site issues and help resolve issues through education or introduction to work-arounds (or escalate to higher level support).
3. New Introductions and Walk-throughs - Contact users unfamiliar with our services and introduce the site to them through walk-throughs or direct them to existing videos.
Special attention will be given to those users who become very active.
This project will require the contractor to become very familiar with the site search and project management tools, but video assets are being created to significantly supplement the 'introduction' process. See our first video here: http://youtu.be/_EUV1WI02cI
Initial lists of existing users and new potential users will be provided.
- must have excellent English skills (just hold a few conversations with me)
- familiar with different web browsers and operating systems to competently lead users through site walk-throughs
- available for the initial test term and ongoing full time work if successful
Please respond with a cover letter that includes your favorite color, first, to ensure you have read this in full and understand the entire task. Examples of quantifiable results of prior experience are a bonus.
About the Company
Skills: selling, sales, english, communication-skills, test, operating-systems, youtube