RSoft is currently seeking new employees to expand its online marketing department.
You will be responsible for RSoft's website and other marketing segments. You will develop new strategies to spread the word about RSoft's products all over the world with a focus on USA and EU. You are able to prepare online marketing materials like product web pages, landing pages, facebook elements, software howto's, as well as brochures and advertising materials for offline use.
This is a remote position and you will be working from home.
Starting from day one you will be part of an international team who are wholeheartedly committed to placing RSoft's products in the ideal position on a very competitive worldwide market. You will manage everyday tasks and develop short and long term marketing strategies for all RSoft products.
Skills and qualifications:
* We require you to have an open mind. We have a truly global team consisting of people from Austria, Russia, Germany, Netherlands, India, Indonesia, Romania, Ukraine, Brazil, Italy and the US. We embrace this kind of variety as it helps us to come up with creative solutions and approaches. Collaboration in such an environment only works if you are capable of looking past the cultural and religious differences between you and your co-workers.
You should be an online marketing allrounder, always willing to learn and improve your skills.
* As this is a remote position, we require you to have a strong sense of self-management and motivation.
* Advanced knowledge of the online software market, especially for consumer software, is a must.
* Advanced Photoshop, Office and HTML/CSS skills are crucial for this position. Additional ASP.NET/C# knowledge is a plus, but no requirement.
* You should have a feel for writing texts that immediately draw the attention of readers. Texts must be created in English and German and coordinated with translators for additional languages.
* You'll need the initiative to work most things out independently. As the team grows, daily work tasks may be delegated more and more to specialized new collegues.
* You must have a passionate desire for perfectionism in your daily work and always strive to walk the extra mile to achieve the best possible result.
* You should have at least 3 years experience in online marketing, ideally in software marketing or similar industries.
* Fluent verbal and written communication skills in ENGLISH AND GERMAN! Other languages, especially French, are a plus.
What we can offer:
We are offering full time employment as an independent contractor, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company. You will have flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered. Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable internet connection.
Great! Please send an application besides your Odesk bid, including the following information to: jobs at RSoft dot com:
* A short resume covering your previous 5 years of employment along with short descriptions of the main tasks and challenges you were responsible for.
* Please don't hesitate to include references to your previous work.
* Your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your applications!
We at RSoft are committed to delivering the best virus detection and protection for home and business users. We achieve this by combining first-class dual scanner technology and behavior analysis technology that has been developed and brought to perfection over many years.
Our fast-growing company is a leading European supplier of software technology for the generic detection of malicious code such as viruses, trojans, spyware, keyloggers, rootkits, and the likes. Our products are constantly winning top positions in independent comparative tests.
The company was founded in 2003 by Christian Mairoll, realizing his vision of a virtual company: The 20+ company employees are distributed all over the world but work together as though they are sitting in a real office - a company building does not exist.
Skills: marketing, facebook, english, analysis