Please apply if you satisfy all the following requirements, especially the experience in SEO in "Korean" website. Thank you!
We are looking for a search engine optimization (SEO) Specialist for Korean website (we are also seeking for SEO Specialist for Chinese website).
Contract duration: Nov 21 to 28 or Nov 23-30, 2012.
Please send us your resume or LinkedIn URL. Thank you!
- Implement on-page SEO edits with the goal of increased rankings and site traffic.
- Assist internal teams (PR, Social, Marketing) by recommending keywords to focus on for content efforts - infographics, case studies, how-to's, guides.
- Work closely with PR to ensure releases are keyword focused and SEO-optimized.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in SEO in Korean website
- Bachelor’s degree in related major is highly desired
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated success in SEO strategy development and implementation
- Understands the latest Google Penguin and Panda algorithm updates
- Experience collaborating with other departments
- Proficient with in-depth search analysis and data interpretation through Google Analytics
- Experience in spotting trends through user queries and develop content around these trends
- Possesses excellent writing skills, creativity and attention to detail; ability to write enticing, entertaining and information-packed case studies, Whitepapers and guides
- Basic html skills for minor site edits
Skills: linkedin, on-page, marketing, analysis