In order to be considered for this job, you must submit a test with your application. Any application that does not have the test attached will be automatically declined. The test is explained in highlighted below.
This job is for recording 13 individuals videos off of
1) You must record the video without cutting anything off, either vertically or horizontally. More is better. If you have to get extra in the selected recording area, that is OK, as long as either the horizontal or vertical is maximized. Again, DO NOT CUT OFF ANY PART OF THE VIDEO.
2) The audio must be clean, without any background noises, or sounds other than from the video coming from your computer.
3) must be recorded in .MP4 format only.
4) The video .mp4 file must be uploaded to our FTP server. Login credentials are below.
5) The file names must be exactly as specified below. No variations.
6) You are responsible for having and understanding how to use your own recording software. We recommend Camtasia, but you can use whatever you wish, as long as the job gets done.
7) Any application submitted without the test .mp4 file uploaded to our FTP server will be automatically rejected without consideration.
8) The exact step-by-step instructions are found here:
(You may need to be logged into a google account in order to view this. If you don't have one, create one for free).
I will review your test result and decide who to hire based on accuracy and recording quality.
NOTE: When you submit your test, you do so at your own risk and accord. You will only be paid if you are hired, and then, only if you do a satisfactory job. Submission of a test is NOT a guarantee of payment, and you will not be paid for the test you submit. Any offer you make will be considered as an offer for completion of the whole job, and not for the test.
Skills: video, test