Building a website using Twitter Boostrap, jquery using responsive layout.
You need to understand and be well versed in everything that happens in a browser. HTTP protocol, CSS, jquery.
Browser caching, json, ajax
--------------------- Standard requirements follow ---------------------
This is a position for a senior web developer only.
I am NOT:
- interested in communicating with a projectmanager or a sales person.
- interested in a senior developer fronting other junior developers that is actually doing the work.
- interested in communicating via a shared "company" team account, only personal skype ids please.
- looking for someone that is timeslicing on all kinds of other projects.
- only interested in communicating directly with the end developer.
- only interested in talking to the actual end developer that is supposed to be typing the keyboard on my projects.
- looking for a "remote freelancer, hired long term" that will be a remote part of my team.
(please put "You MUST" in front of all the below lines until you get to the "Nice to have skills section")
- have a fast internet connection that allows for full screen sharing/collaboration
- have a headset for audio chatting on skype or other means
- must speak english well enough to be comfortable communicating on Skype via voice chat
- create no methods longer than 40-50 lines at most
- wrap code in a function with a good name to document your code rather no function and a comment
- adhere to no copy pasting
- write pragmatic code
- know how to write testable code
- working knowledge of subversion and/or git using svn as backend (git-svn)
Web foundation knowledge:
- understand HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 protocol
- understand REST
- know about HTTP action methods
Website (web2.0) implementations
- expert level HTML / HTML 5
- expert level jquery, jquery closures
- expert level CSS (CSS 3)
- be comfortable using PHP
Skills: twitter, design, json, typing, english, jsonp