* We are a rapidly growing Full Service Marketing/Design/Development firm in San Jose.
* We are looking for to add an additional full time developer to our existing team to support our rapid growth.
* We offer the right person an opportunity to telecommute/work from home.
* You should be committed to this position as we have lot's of work and a growing base of clients.
* We utilize project management tools and collaborate very efficiently with our global team.
* We build really cool websites, web apps and online ecommerce systems for our clients and internal web properties.
You will be working with our team building websites, ecommerce portals, membership sites and community sites. You will be given projects to take from a completed graphic design to a full blown web portal. Requiring you to slice the design, convert it to a WordPress theme in most cases. You will also be working with fun but complex ecommerce sites and so much more! Everything we build is fun and exciting and we strive to bring the newest technologies to all our clients projects!
WordPress (Strong Experience Here Required)
Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as codeigniter or zend a plus
Knowledge of Google Maps API, Authorize.net API and Clickbank a plus
Knowledge of Amazon S3, Amazon CloudFront, RTMP Streaming, Linux Server Setup & Admin a plus
Next Step (YOU MUST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS):
A) Why are you a great fit for this job?
B) What is your expected pay range?
C) What programming/development achievements can you share with us?
D) If you are selected, when would you be ready to start?
You must answer these questions to be considered for this position.
Skills: marketing, design, management, mvc, amazon, linux