6 critical changes needed to existing woocommerce setup.
I have set up an online stripping agency using woocommerce and the wootheme Shelflife. The ‘products’ are strippers who travel to clients’ locations. I need these 6 changes:
1. The total amount at checkout needs to be split into 2 portions: 1st amount charged to the credit card, 2nd amount collected in cash when service is performed. The solution would be to add CREDIT AMOUNT and CASH AMOUNT to Product Data>Variations
2. When a client requests 2 separate strippers to perform together, I need to force the client to choose another stripper from the same product sub category . For example: X costs $50 and Y costs $50. But X and Y together cost $175.
3. When someone adds a stripper to the cart as an alternate choice, there should be no additional price (adding product without increasing price). It’s almost like checking out with a wish list attached to the order.
4. I need one simple responsive calendar for clients to select the date and time stripper(s) show up to the event. The calendar is for the client to only choose the time and date of their event. There needs to be a second calendar on the backend that displays these events for an administrator.
5. I need 3 dropdown menus added to checkout page. First, client chooses type of party from dropdown. Second, client chooses estimated number of guests from dropdown. Third, when client unselects the option: Ship to Billing Address?, I need client to choose the location type from dropdown menu.
6. I need a travel fee to be calculated based on how far the shipping address is from the major city in the state the dancer is listed in. All of the dancers already have names of the states they work in as a Product Category. Travel fee is always added to the CASH portion of the total amount.
I would like the new code to not be affected by woocommerce plugin updates if possible but not critical if you can’t do it. Change #6 is not critical if you cant do it. I need this ASAP! Thanks!