Subjectmoney.com needs a talented technical writer and finance/business guru to write 1000 definitions for financial terms that I will provide you with. You must write a definition and then provide and explanation or example for more insight into the meaning of the word. Below you will see the job description, requirements, payment and instructions to apply.
- Write definitions and examples for 1000 financial terms
- Each definition must be at least 150 words and each example or explanation must be at least 100 words.
- If the definition requires a formula you must provide a .jpg image of the formula
- You will submit these definitions in batches of 30
Requirements to be hired:
- Must have perfect written English (I do not have time to proof read)
- Must have a financial background
- Must have a rating of at least 4.5
We will release a milestone payment for each batch of 30 that you provide.
- To be considered for this job please send me an example definition. In the example I want you to provide me with the definition and explanation of "The Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)".
On a final note, these definitions will be added to Subjectmoney.com. We are growing quickly and have at least 15 thousand more terms to add. If we are pleased with your work this could result in future jobs and higher pay.
Skills: english, finance, economics