We need a person to write in a spreadsheet:
1) Product names for about 1,000 products
2) Add 2 sentences to each description using SEO friendly keywords.
Attached are the .xls docs and doc with link to catalogs you can download to look at model wearing the items to write the product names and descriptions. All names and sentences would need to pass copyscape and be unique.
To be evaluated, please:
1) Show a store you've written descriptions and product names for (if you have one and have done this before)
2) Write as a test a SEO good title and description for burlesque corset (HINT: a quick way to write a great SEO title and description is to go to google, search for term, and combine the title and description in your own words for the top 3 results)
And estimate cost for entire job to deliver in .xls spreadsheets and time to finish.
I've been working with the coder on the website www.misslovefashion.com so we need to get the products ready to import.
In reviewing the spreadsheets and products, a few more things surfaced:
1) The title would be quick to add. Many of the products in the spreadsheet are the same product but different sizes so we would just need one product name.
2) The product name needs to be modeled after a few search results. For example, to pull one at random from the spreadsheet, 'Leopard Kitty - 2 pc. costume includes mini dress with attached furry hood with paws and a neck collar.' when I search in Google, for leopard kitty costume, I get:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0CJ0699458 - Sexy Leopard Kitty Costume
http://www.halloweenexpress.com/cat-costumes-c-566.html Cat Costumes for Adults
http://www.costumediscounters.com/sexy-costumes/cats.html Sexy cat costumes cheap cat sexy halloween costume
So a great new product description (after checking the PDF catalog to see that the title is accurate is) Cheap Sexy Leopard Kitty Cat Halloween Costume
It's accurate, but will be found by more searches people use.
3) The description is good, but we'd want to do the same thing, embelish the description by a) rewriting the current one , b) adding one more sentence, c) adding in words that the top 3 results have like sexy, and a more visual description of the product
4) Finally, a column needs to be added for what category the product should go in. In reviewing the PDFs and spreadsheets, each product needs to be one of the categories across the top (or sub categories in drop down) on http://www.misslovefashion.com/ (or a new one suggested).
Skills: writing, test, pdf, rewriting