We are looking for an experienced developer to help us create a service that will allow our Windows 7 .NET application to automatically detect our custom Windows CE devices on the network.
The project involves the following steps:
1) Determining the best way to design the service. (e.g. find a suitable protocol, and determine if we should use an existing open source library, develop a simple custom solution using UDP, or others).
2) Developing a Windows CE application that responds to discovery requests.
3) Developing a C# library for the desktop application that returns a list of discovered devices.
4) Documenting your design
We are looking for a long-term partner that can help us with Windows CE and/or desktop C#/.NET jobs in the future. The ideal partner has:
1) Successfully developed applications for Windows CE 6.0.
2) Successfully developed .NET/C# applications.
3) Experience with discovery of network devices.
4) Familarity with StyleCop and FxCop and is able to write code that complies with these tools.
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1) Your Windows CE and .NET/C# experience, including examples of past work.
2) Your familarity with network discovery services
Unisensor is Danish companry that develops instruments for bioanalysis. See unisensor.dk for more information.
Skills: .net, design