We are a small consulting firm that is looking for a print designer that can create innovative print materials for client pitches. This designer must be able to conceptualize, design, and prototype user-focused print materials. This collateral must follow the company's brand and user standards.
We are looking for someone that can work roughly 2-5 hours a week on a consistent basis. Hours might fluctuate, but if we find the right person work will be consistent.
- Ability to take direction and execute under strict deadlines
- Extremely strong visual design and branding skills, along with strong knowledge of UI design principles and practices
- Ability to transform design and interaction ideas into wireframes and pixel-perfect Photoshop mockups
- Keen sense of typography, color, imagery, and graphics
- Fluency in the following graphic applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and others that might be universally used in the industry