Our company is currently in the process of migrating our current site operations from X-Cart to Magento, and as such we are in need of an talented / (preferred certified) Magento developer who has years of experience and successful implementation of large projects to assist us with this feat.
You will be working with a team of other engineers, designers, and project managers to ensure this project goes off without a hitch.. Below is an overview of exactly what we're looking for.. Please read below and let us now if you have any questions:
* Produce clear, well-structured, cross-browser, testable, scalable, critical bugs - free code.
* Implement UI for different functionality from our Design Team.
* Triage and solve live issues.
* Follow up the work progress, plan own activities.
* Participate in architecture discussions, regularly proposes and discusses solutions to system and product changes that are directly related to their area of focus.
* Fix bugs and resolve production issues (PHP/MySQL/JS).
* Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization.
* Share knowledge inside team.
BS/MS EE or CS degree; 5 + years related experience.
Excellent knowledge in PHP
Mid-level experience in MySQL
Experience with frameworks such as Zend Framework
Knowledge of Object Oriented and Component-based design principles
Experience and knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL)
Experience in UNIX systems on a user level
Experience with web services (SOAP, xml, REST, etc.)
Web application fundamentals
Understanding of (X)HTML, W3C standards, CSS, DOM events, CRON;
Focus on compatibility, performance, reusable components development, consistency
Familiarity with JIRA for project needs and/or ticket issues
Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
Experience building and designing large-scale server applications
Knowledge and experience in transactional payment processing
Knowledge of vulnerability and performance of web application
English level – Upper intermediate