This individual MUST to be located in the US and available to work during normal business hours.
We are looking for an individual to provide part time support to our company. Our company provides content and professional services to Information Technology companies. The individual must have experience working in the technology sector in a business-to-business environment role.
Responsibilities include the following three primary areas:
Customer Service Support (phone & email), Editing / Proofreading, General Project Management, Meeting & Event Planning, Schedule & Calendar Management, and Travel Planning.
Contact Management with Publication Outlets, Creation / Scheduling bi-Weekly Newsletter, Editing / Proofreading Articles, Maintenance of Marketing Collateral, Submission / Verification of Articles & Press Releases
Maintain Speakers BIO Package; Understand / Research / Identify Target Speaking Opportunities; Work with Speaker Bureaus / Meeting Planners; Manager Speaker’s Logistics; Coordinate Videotaping / Media Opportunities
• Exceptional telephone etiquette is a must
• Should be an excellent communicator and have great communication skills
• Excellent computer, organizing and planning skills
• Ability to track and follow-up on all activities and commitments
• Should be an excellent learner with the ability to understand and execute complex written and verbal instructions
• Must be able to maintain customer confidentiality
• Must deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally
Skills: virtual-assistant-skills, management, research, marketing