We are seeking persons with good communication skills that are willing to work from home as a telemarketer.
What do you need to perform this job?
1) A Windows PC with a headset/microphone.
2) A broadband internet connection (no dial up).
3) Latest version of JAVA installed.
4) Skype and Email account.
5) Speak EXCELLENT fluent clear English (NO ACCENTS)
What we provide:
• Full training and coaching.
• Support to get you up and running on our dialer.
• $4.00 - $6.00 an hour based on experience.
• Weekly commission from $200 to $500 base on performance.
• Best dialer on the market to make all the calls for you.
- Salary is base in the time spend in our automatic dialer making calls.
- Must be willing to work at least 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday Eastern Time.
- If working only 4 hours, must choose one working schedule (9am to 1pm or 2pm to 6pm).
To Apply = Attach to your application a Sample recording of the following script in any standard format (mp3, wav, 3gg, m4a), Leave your contact information in your recording on how to reach you after you have submitted a voice file.
Hello Bob my names is Ron, I’m calling with ABC corp. and we are in business of reducing your business cost, how are you today?
The reason for my call today is to inform of various regulations that the US government passed to save you money on your payroll, rent, electric and any other business expense. I’M SURE THE MONEY IS BETTER IN YOUR POCKET THAN THERES?
(Put emphasis on the wording in caps)
We guarantee a minimum savings of 30 – 40% off all your business expenses, I’m sure you can use that savings for payroll and overhead as opposed to giving it away….wouldn’t you agree?
All I need to process this analysis is a copy of all your business bills in the past 3 months, would you prefer to fax or email that to me?
If you could go ahead and grab a pen and paper, take my fax number down ill wait until your all ready!
Great, I’m walking to fax in 10 minutes please send when we get off the phone?
In that case, my underwriter will be here until 5pm EST…can you get to me by that time?