I'm in need of an Operations Executive who can help me raise fulfillment of tasks and projects. I also need help with strategy planning and roll-out mostly for operations, marketing, seo, and social media.
Our company was established in mid 2012 and we are now undergoing huge growth in terms of sales. So the primary task of the Operations Executive is to help the Operations Manager make sure we are able to deliver services to our clients in a timely manner while ensuring top quality.
This is an excellent, long-term opportunity for someone who can be committed, dedicated, and passionate!
The ideal candidate must have an in-depth understanding of the following services and technologies:
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Other Google services (analytics, adwords, docs, etc)
- SEO (On-page SEO such as Meta title, description, keywords, keyword density)
- SEO Keyword Research
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Everything else with regard to Digital Marketing
I also need you to:
- be a fast learner
- not simply be an order-taker. You must be able to think for yourself.
- be available on Skype a lot
- be willing to work long term and eventually full-time (if you can't work full-time in the near future, it's not you we're looking for)
- have a fun and pleasing personality :)
- have excellent English writing and verbal skills
I will need you to hit the ground running if and once you're hired so be sure you have the required availability before you apply.
In your application, please include the following:
- begin with "I'm all about business and digital marketing!"
- tell me why you feel you're the best person for this job
- discuss your experience in the skills and technologies mentioned above
- your hourly rate
- your daily as well as weekly availability in terms of number of hours
Note that you must come up with a detailed cover letter. Put as much as you can into it as whatever is in there will determine whether you get interviewed or not.
Thanks and I'm looking forward to reading your application.