Data Quality Analyst
Our company, a financial technology company in NYC, is seeking a detail-oriented, savvy Data Quality Analyst.
We are seeking 2 QA team members to:
(1) Quickly monitor and analyze our real-time data feeds and signals concerning the financial markets;
(2) Improve data quality of real-time data feeds through the identification and removal of irrelevant news, misclassified data and spam from our data feeds
- Must be available between the hours of 4:30pm – 12:30am New York Time (EST), Mon-Fri; (contractors will work 8 hours, five days per week)
- A relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to monitor and analyze data quickly;
- Financial or business journalism experience is desirable.
Please include answers to the following questions with your proposal:
1) Please describe any relevant experience pertaining to analyzing data
2) Are you able to work at least four hours per day, Monday – Friday between 4:30pm – 12:30am EST? (40 hours total)
3) Please describe your experience in financial or business journalism, if any (experience not required for role, but, a plus)
Skills: qa, english, journalism, finance