We're looking for a senior developer with extensive experience working with Ruby on Rails and MongoDB to work with us pretty much full time.
The project will entail:
• Making optimizations to our rails application (currently running on Heroku) • Making optimizations to our mongo database (currently hosted at MongoHQ)
• Verifying functionality of current features and build some new ones.
The project is very exciting and we're looking for great developers.
We want someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. In addition, we’re seeking:
1. Extensive Rails experience
2. Extensive mongo experience
3. Working knowledge of Heroku
How to apply
Please send me your portfolio and a note including:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. Do you have experience building apps with mongo (share give some examples and let me know the database size)?
3. Have you ever built an API before? If yes, for what?
About the company
We offer awesome apps for colleges and college students.