Design and Develop a Fully functional Corporate Event Management and Sports League Management System.
The system feature address many industries and should not be designed for a specific type of industry.
Multi Tenant Web Content Management System to support a global audience.
- User needs will drive the technology requirements.
- If you are a supplier of web services with a fully functioning web team please apply.
- individual contractors need not apply. Unless you can put together your own team for this project with a Project Manager, UI designer, graphics designer, Front End Developer, DB back end developer and QA.
- Project deliverable we will require the following artifacts;
Phase 1 - Research Competitive landscape / Report
Phase 2 - Detailed Business Requirements
Phase 3 - Detailed User Stories for each scenario broken down module
Phase 4 - Detailed Annotated user flows, journeys, boxes and arrows
Phase 5 - Details Wireframes for all page template types / Static Prototypes
Phase 6 - Graphic Design UI specification document
All this must be completed before a line of code is written
Phase 7 - Development and Testing
- System should accommodate white label model, where corporate or a Spots League could skin the application to look like their brand. (custom URL)
- Single environment supporting many different companies, where system feature and updates effect all! (single architecture supporting multiple sites)
Some features include;
- Manage game and/or event schedules
- See who can attend which games (and who can't!) - event participants
- Track team fees and payments - registration and crowd control and accounting
- Post messages for your teammates - update schedules, and events
- Email the entire team with a single click - alerts and updates
- Track individual and team statistics - Reporting and tracking
- View and post photos for the team - corporate events could also upload event photos
- Coordinate bringing drinks and refreshments - event vendors and suppliers
- Privacy & Security
- Team Home Page
- Facebook Integration
- Player Availability
- Email Reminders
- Text Messaging
- Photos & Files
- Payment Tracking
- Online Collections
- Priority Email Support
- Banner Advertising (conditional)
- Season Archiving
- Store Customization
- Weather Forecasts
- Custom Domain Name
- Customized Team Logo
- Customized Team Colors
- Customized Player Fields
With the first phase of the project "Detailed business Requirements" worth $500 you will determine the true cost of the project.
Looking forward to hearing from experienced professionals.
Skills: management, sports, design, graphics, facebook, banner, games, research