1. Visit the link noted above. See the calendar. See the calendar events.
2. Now advance to the next month using the arrow buttons near the top left.
3. Now go back to the current month. Observe that the calendar events have disappeared. This is not expected behaviour.
4. Now change the view so that you are in week or day mode.
5. Now return to the month mode and observe that the events have re-appeared on the current month.
Objective: Fix this calendar so that it retains its current functionality but does not lose the events when the months are paged through.
More information: This is a Drupal v. 7.26. The calendar is a Drupal module adapted from a jQuery plugin called FullCalendar. You can find out more about FullCalendar here:
And you can find the Drupal module here: https://drupal.org/project/fullcalendar
And here is a bug report that I think deals with this issue, at least they seem to be related. My post is the last one in this thread.
Here is an answer on StackOverflow on (maybe) how to fix it.
Here is another one (maybe):
Please feel free to ask questions.