We are seeking a researcher to identify all organizations and projects working in Nicaragua focusing on health, rule of law, economic development and education, specifically as these areas of focus relate to women in the country of Nicaragua.
We are looking for someone who can conduct the following research and input the information into a workable databases (Excel Spreadsheets).
1. Creation of database template which will incorporate the following information - (a) Organization (b) Projects (c) Contact Person (d) Contact Information (e) Website - if any
2. Each area of focus should be contained in an separate Excel spreadsheet
Within each of these segments will be sub-topics that you might suggest or we will think of together. We ultimately would like you to package this as an Excel database.
We are looking for an internet researcher with the following skills:
1. Internet Research
2. Proficiency with MS Office and Excel
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in research
2. Your education that pertains to this role
3. Experience with similar companies
Please also provide an in-depth example of a similar engagement and the results of that engagement.
About the company
We are a startup international development firm focusing on rule of law, health, economic development in Central America, specifically Nicaragua.
Skills: keyword-research, research