There are certain requirements for our VA’s and they are as follows:
1. You must have a computer (not older than 3 years).
2. You must have excellent internet navigation skills.
3. You must have MS Word and be proficient in typing (45WPM+)
4. You must have basic knowledge of MS Excel
5. You must have downloaded to your computer and workable headset
6. You must have a reliable high speed internet connection
7. You must be able to speak and write good English
8. You must have good communication skills
9. You must be able to work late night hours
10. You must be reliable
11. You must commit time to study our process
12. You must be flexible to work part time or full time
Set-up Procedures, Getting Ready for Work
1. Have your computer set up and working online
2. Make sure your high-speed internet connection is in working order
3. Download the Skype program onto your computer and connect a headset
4. Set up a Skype account (www.skype.com) with ‘Unlimited Country’ for the USA ($5/month)
Outline of Work Schedule
Starting out, you must be available to work a minimum of ______4_____days per week. Your first sixty-days (60) are a probationary period. This is to ensure your performance meets our standards. After the probationary period, C&D Dealings LLC will provide you with a VOIP system that he/she will pay for, but this system can only be used for calling home owners during work hours.
1. Research multiple websites to find properties for sale by home owners; schedule is as follows Eastern Time Zone:
o Sunday: 10am-2pm
o Monday: 10am-2pm
o Tuesday: 12pm-4pm
o Thursday: 12pm-4pm
• You must copy and paste the qualified Ads to a word document as you are researching the websites. Once you have completed your research print the word document with the ads you copy and pasted, and proceed to the latter part of your work day which is scheduled below for you.
2. Call the leads from the sites researched __4_ days a week; schedule is as follows Eastern Time Zone:
o Sunday: 2pm-6pm
o Monday: 2pm-6pm
o Tuesday: 4pm-8pm
o Thursday: 4pm-8pm
3. You will also be responsible for marketing properties inside you time period.
• You must input all the leads you found and called onto the Google spreadsheet that you set up earlier; this will be your follow-up system that our Company will be able to monitor. You will have the name, subject property address, home owner’s e-mail address, phone number, fax number, call log, and status update on the Google spreadsheet. You must keep this spreadsheet
• You will have a quota of 25 contacted leads per work day. If this quota is not met you will have a deduction on your pay by 50 cents per lead quota not met.
• When calling a seller refer to the section titled “Calling Seller for a script”
5. Create a Gmail Account (www.gmail.com) and notify us of your e-mail address. Try to use something with the letters VA inside of it.
6. Setup a Pay Pal account (www.PayPal.com) in order to receive payment for your completed work.
7. Set-up a Google Doc. Spreadsheet to monitor your leads for a follow up system and invite us at (email@example.com) as a ‘collaborator’ to the spreadsheet. This will give us a real-time view of the work you are doing.
How to Set Up a Google Doc Sheet
Skills: typing, english, gmail, voip, research, marketing