We're looking for 3D character rigging expert to deliver production ready characters for animation. The job will entail:
1. Rigging, bones and controlers
2. Facial expression controls
We'll start with the octopus (image attached). Note, this is a work in progress, the final character might be slightly different from the image attached - ie. it will have a tongue, so consider rolling it, sticking it out as well.
We are looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Proven, sound experience - we're aiming for high quality works.
2. Commitment. Be true to your commitments and skills
3. Keep the communication going. Regular progress reports are expected.
4. Respect deadlines.
WHAT YOU NEED
Please respond with a cover letter that includes your background in 3D industry and a portfolio of your work with particular emphasis on rigging. Modelling and animation are not necessary but would be a bonus.
We are a small digital design company focused mainly in web and graphic design. We're currently expanding our services to 3D illustration and animation and will need a hand with some of the works involved.
Please feel free to email any queries