We are looking for a skilled developer who:
- Writes good C++
- Knows about Win32 api and ShellExtensions
- Can write an installer that works on VS 2012
We need 2 things to be done:
1) We a Shell Extension to written in C++ (we have it now in C# written with EzShellExtensions.net but we're not happy with it. We can provide you the source code. The Shell Extension adds 4 action in the Windows context menu (2 for files and 2 for folders) and will comunicate with the main application using Win32 SendMessage() or via pipes. Check the screenshot attached.
2) An installer that installs:
- The Shell Extension from above
- One more Shell Extension that we already have (we can provide you the source code)
- One more piece of code (a .exe, we can provide you the source code of that too)
- The .net framework 4.0
- it unregisters/uninstall the previous Shell Extension
We need everything delivered to us as a VS 2012 Project, as we need to add a .net application in the installer.
The reason we need this is, we're spoiled kids who never learned to code in C++, so we need someone to take care of dirty jobs like this one :)
If you have more questions, please don't hesitate!
P.S.: we do NOT pay anything in advance - no need to ask!
Skills: .net, win32sdk