Please provide a time estimate and when can you start the job.
I have an Amazon EC2 medium instance server that needs someone to install the latest production version of nginx, mysql, Magento and extplorer following best practices.
You must have Magento experience as my current site is fully working and I expect after the migration for it to still fully function.
Please tell me what OS you recommend and I will setup the instance with it.
• Install and configure the latest version of nginx
• Install and configure the latest version of mysql
• Install and configure http://extplorer.sourceforge.net/ File Manager and FTP
o Assessable via sub domain “fm.giftsnthings.com” over port 80
• Copy my existing development site & MySql database from current cpanel to the new server. With the subdomain dev1.giftsnthings.com
• Configure & test to ensure my site works through out.
• Install a the latest Magento Version 188.8.131.52 to a new website (you are NOT upgrading my existing site) with the sub domain dev2.giftsnthings.com
Sub Domain Setup
• dev.giftsnthings.com = current Magento site to be migrated
• dev1.giftsnthings.com = newly migrated site formerly on dev.giftsnthings.com (you will need to know how to change the Magento to point to the new domain)
• dev2.giftsnthings.com = brand new install of latest version of Magento 1.7.02
• fm.giftsnthings.com = extplorer file manager site access over port 80
If you are an expert in the above technologies and have recommendations that will increase my performances please share your thoughts.
In the end I should have 2 Magento website. One on the latest version 184.108.40.206 accessible by dev2.giftsnthings.com and my current site accessible by dev1.giftsnthings.com. Both sites should be 100% working. I should have the file manager / ftp software extplorer accessible via port 80 at fm.giftsnthings.com
Skills: amazon, test