We are in the initial stages of developing a mobile and web-based software product. We have been working closely with our market to define a product that they really want. They need it, and we are going to develop it and market it as quickly and intelligently as possible. Now, we need help coordinating the efforts of our team as it grows during this exciting period.
We are looking for a motivated and creative individual to help with as much as possible of the following tasks, in order of priority
- finding, interviewing, and recruiting new team members
- organizing and monitoring workflow, documents, etc
- creating explanatory diagrams and instructions
- ensuring that postings and instructions for others are clear and useful
- reviewing work products, measuring performance, and giving performance feedback
- coaching junior team members
- web/market research
- scheduling events and appointments
- coordinating sales, marketing, and product development efforts
English Skill: Excellent writing and reading skills. Workable decent speaking and listening skills for business.
Resourcefulness: You'll often be provided just basic context and guidelines and you'll need to figure out on your own and ask any needed questions so you can get a research job done or get other people to accomplish a goal
Flexibility: Ability and willingness to communicate openly and adapt to changing circumstances
Proactivity: If there’s an issue, work it out or bring it to the attention of the manager right away
Responsiveness: If there’s a request, respond to it right away
Availability: Must be available to do work and to communicate on skype voice/video during a significant and regular portion of the US business day (8AM on east Coast to 5PM on west Coast). Our market spans the entire US.
Research knowledge: Must be familiar with typical web-scraping techniques and tools
Technology/Software knowledge: Must be familiar with essential parts of a web-based business, such as websites, SEO, graphic design, software development
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT REQUIRED
Experience working on a released software product
Experience working in construction or electrical work
Really excellent speaking and listening English skills
Successful sales experience
Experience in a call center or other US customer-facing organization
- simple web page development
- software testing
We hire with the intent of finding a LONG TERM team member
We have a friendly, motivated, supportive team.
We work well together, respect each other, look out for each other, and have fun
Competitive pay and steady work
Support and feedback so you can grow professionally
HOW TO APPLY
1. Write a short explanation of why you are a good fit for this position
2. Answer this question: If you had 3 months to develop a software product and sell it to at least 10 customers, what steps would you take and what kind of people would you need to reach your goal.
3. Include the phrase “Fantastic Fun Future” in your application
4. Lower bids give you an advantage. Bids above $2.50/hr will not be considered at all for this round.
We plan to consider up to 5 candidates and choose only one person. Weekly hours may start initially at around 10-15 and will increase over time, perhaps rapidly.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Skills: coaching, english, video, research, marketing, design, benefits