I want to publish a survey but I have couple of requirements. I need you to tell me if these things can be done if I your programming skills along with another online platform or you can do it all. If some things can be done and some not (or done in a different way), feel free to also let me know.
1. A link which will be given to the potential person which will be surveyed.
2. After the link is opened to be able to put a customized message as to why this survey is being published and so on and so forth. You can click here in order to see the message... http://shrib.com/deYyOL9s.
3. In order to encourage more people to participate in the survey I want to give out three rewards (each reward is 50€ of Amazon Voucher). And I really plan to give them out as this is a very serious survey for me. It's for a PhD. But I know that some people might not believe me. Can we somehow convince them better, out of all the people who will take the survey, we will randomly and anonymously choose 3 people who have completely filled out the entire survey?
4. To be able to separately see and download as a PDF what each surveyee has filled out and to be able to see a summary of all the things which have been filled in.
5. Download this archived file in order to see the two attachments which contain more detailed instructions...
As you can see in the "Questionnaire.docx" there are 23 questions. The first 7 questions will be displayed on the first page and then, each of the remaining 16 questions will be on a separate page. Which means that they are going to fill out out, and then click next (somewhere in the footer area - the footer will have a counter. For example if the surveyee is on the 5th page, it shall say 5/23 or something like that). The design of the tables and everything, of course is very rough. It's for demonstration purposes. If we can achieve a more professional design, it's even better.
I need to be able to filter out, all the surveyees which have filled in the questionnaire based on 5 filters:
- Country of work - which is the second question. All the countries in the world will be displayed in a drop down menu. So that the user can select and choose from the drop down menu.
- Country of origin - the third question, which will also be a drop down menu. Same principle.
- Gender. This of course, will be a radio button as one can select either or.
- Age. Again, a radio button.
- I work for - This is the 7th question and this one has 4 possible answers for the surveyee. But he might select more than one. He can select 1 or all 4. That's why a checkbox (instead of radio button) shall be used.
As for the first question (email) and the fourth question (function) they will have to type in (write it).
As you can see, for the other 16 questions, the first 4 have an extra sentence, an extra question. On the first two, that sentence is above the table and on the second two it is below the table. It shall remain like that in the actual questionnaire. So, please pay close attention to that.
Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!