We're working on a website project that is partially completed. Please see http://www.betterwomensnetwork.com so see it. The goal of this website is to help promote the success of women by teaching them how to earn money online legally.
- You have WordPress experience
- You have had experience with Wishlist plug-in
- You have the ability to integrate Paypal, Wweber, Wishlist with OptimisePress
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete the sign-up process and make it live, emails to automatically go to member advising user name and password
- Create forum sign-up process and forum to be completed and made live
- Forum requires to be populated with unprotected information ready to be approved - information currently on various FB pages
- Automating the creation of each member's own pages similar to http://betterwomensnetwork.com/leanne-cane/
- Review of all pages need to delete redundant stuff (e.g. 100% automated
Creation of all pages Log in page members home etc)
- Create Advertising Pack Membership
- Hourly, Short-term (with possibility of long-term contract with more projects to work on)
If you feel that this is the opportunity you're looking for, please answer the questions/requests below on your cover letter:
1. Please provide sample similar projects you have done in the past.
2. If hired for this position, how many hours do you think it will take you to complete a fully functioning website with the specifics mentioned above?
3. What questions do you have for me about the job posting or my company?