I’m an internet marketing expert who is a veteran of the online advertising industry and a former CEO that’s now independent. I have a few clients, a few personal projects, and a few other websites (as well as future projects in queue).
I'm need a person that can be my "go-to" person, acting a Virtual Assistant/Website Assistant, and who has the skills to help me with:
- General Personal & Executive Assistance
- Creating & Maintaining Various Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Report
- Creating Media (Articles, PowerPoints, Videos, etc.)
- General Researching & List Creation
- Project Management (creation of nathanwross content)
- Data Entry
- Managing Smartsheet (my Task Management System)
- Helping Me Keep Organized & Freeing Up My Time
- Creating & Analyzing Spreadsheets
- Content Management on WordPress-based sites, as needed (publishing new posts/pages, updating site settings, adding new content, etc.)
- Administrative Report for Managing My Team & Company
I have an immediate need for more administrative type work for both me and my clients, and soon will need help with more project-based work as well.
I’m attempting to build a few different businesses right now, so this person must be ok with responsibility, must communicate well, and be:
- consistent with quality and pace of work
- consistent with communication (***THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST-HAVE****)
- able to meet goals and timelines (reasonably set and mutually communicated)
The position will likely start around 10-20 hours/week, and can easily expand into a 20+ hour week over time. I really would like to find the right person who will work with me for months (and maybe years!) to come...
I prefer you work nights to my days (I'm EDT time, in Toronto, CAN). If you could let me know what your work hours would be in my time (GMT -4) in your proposal, that would help me make my selection quicker.
It is essential that you are available for chat (skype) during a portion of your work day as well so we can discuss tasks statuses and projects.
The ideal person will be attentive to detail, have great organizational skills, and will help me progress my business forward and alleviate my time so that I can concentrate on higher-level business. This means you must take "ownership" over the tasks and projects you are given, and over-deliver on your work (meaning being very thorough) as I don’t have time to let a 1 day task last 3 or 4 days. *Great communication and attention to detail will be key for this position. Ultimately, I'd love to grow this into a full-time position and am willing to work with you to do that. If you read this job posting all the way through, please mark your response/application with "BlueCloud" at the top of your message.
Skills: marketing, acting, management